Complete this form to reach a specialist about acquiring scenarios for your institution.
- Baseline and consensus scenarios plus eight alternatives, with a 30 year horizon.
- Derived from well-established macroeconomic forecasting methods.
- Available for 70+ countries, including the US and all its state and metro areas.
- Coverage of more than 1,800 economic, financial and demographic variables.
- Fully documented model methodology; scenario assumptions published monthly.
- Back-testing, tracking, and model validation report available.
- Forecasts updated monthly, history updated in real-time.