Included in this complimentary, exclusive research download:
- Global Macro Outlook: Growth will remain solid in the near term, but early indications suggest it has peaked
- US: Strong credit quality across municipal and infrastructure sectors mitigates effects of Hurricane Florence
- United Kingdom: Probability of a ‘no-deal’ Brexit has risen, and would be negative for an array of issuers
- US: New Chinese tariffs are credit negative for US companies and states
- India : Fiscal and external pressure from higher oil prices and interest rates mitigated by robust growth and domestic savings
The world's largest investors can access over 30,000 reports a year through Moody's CreditView. Our flagship solution brings together ratings, research, and data, with the world's largest global credit events program and unlimited access to expert analysts.