Why Attend the CECL Forum
By participating in the conference, you will join peers and industry experts to exchange ideas and best practices in risk management and regulatory compliance. The three-day event features keynote presentations from industry leaders focusing on the latest innovations and more than 40 breakout sessions drilling deep into related topics.
- CECL Readiness Assessment: What We Know Thus Far with Michael Gullette of the American Banker Association
- CECL Quantification Methodologies: Finding the Right Approach with Douglas Dwyer, Moody's Analytics
- Harmonizing Stress Testing and CECL Protocols with Jim Dunne, TCF Bank, Michael Fadil, Citizens Bank, John Zeszutek, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Communicating CECL Impact to Senior Leadership with Melissa Green, Liberty Mutual
- and Keynote Addresses by Hal Schroeder, Board Member, Financial Accounting Standards Board, Mark Zandi, Chief Economist at Moody's Analytics, Aaron Klein, Fellow and Policy Director, Brookings Institution
And as always, our CECL Forum will include a mix of presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities around the nuts and bolts of implementing a CECL-ready ACL calculation process after the conference on October 25.