Register for the Course
Trade Finance is an ideal course for anyone seeking to develop or refresh their knowledge of key trade finance concepts. Participants learn how to assess business lending opportunities that involve trade finance instruments, perform effective credit analyses, and structure facilities that strengthen trade finance deals and reduce financial institutions’ exposure to risk.
- Evaluate the importance of commercial contracts, trade documentation and incoterms used in international trade
- Recognise the different methods of payment that are used to mitigate risks for the importer, exporter and financial institution
- Assess the macro-economic risk factors, industry characteristics and business models that influence the working capital cycle
- Originate and structure self-liquidating, customer-centric trade finance deals that minimize the financial institution’s exposure to risk
- Detect indications of potential fraud and money laundering when structuring trade finance transactions
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance.
- You build confidence and competence as you apply your skills to case studies.
- You remain engaged in training as you complete our interactive, multimedia lessons.
- You can access courses 24-7 and from any device.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical details to support measuring return on investment.