Register for the Course
Selling strategically to build a strong lending portfolio
As commercial and corporate clients become increasingly savvy about their borrowing needs and the products and services available to meet them, lenders’ sales and negotiation tactics must keep pace. More often than not, that means tailoring your approach for every client.
Sales and Negotiation Skills teaches commercial and corporate lenders and relationship managers how to sell strategically—and successfully— to different clients and in different situations. By learning to facilitate productive meetings, handle objections, and manage negotiations effectively, you will be able to close winning deals without breaching your institution’s risk-return parameters.
- Choose and execute the right sales approach depending on the client and the situation
- Facilitate productive meetings and events
- Handle difficult situations and negotiations with greater confidence and control
- Make astute tactical choices during the concession stage of negotiations
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space