Register for the Course
It also helps you to readily identify affordable, customer-centric financing solutions so that you can make effective credit decisions. Furthermore, you will learn how to design an effective debt collection and monitoring strategy for the retail lending portfolio. And, finally, the course explains how to help your organisation recognise the potential for loan losses sooner and improve its debt recovery process while minimising the cost of recovery.
The course is delivered in a “bite-size,” on-demand mobile friendly format. It includes a range of activities and job aids that create an engaging and enjoyable learning experience and that will make it easy to transfer the skills learned to the job.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Anticipate your customer’s borrowing needs based on their personal life cycle stage and wealth phase
- Recognize the various risks associated with different types of retail credit facilities, including credit cards and mortgages
- Recommend a suitable and affordable customer-centric credit product based your customer’s borrowing needs and repayment capacity
- Identify vulnerable customers and support them during the credit application process
- Use independent sources for investigation and verification of the customer’s credit application
- Underwrite retail credit facilities, monitor its performance over time, and design effective debt collection and credit loss recognition strategies
With Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail credit risk training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job and instantly transform your performance