Register for the Course
Retail Banking III develops and enhances the skills and capabilities required to lead retail banking strategic business units (SBUs) for sustainable profitability and within the context of the transformation in retail banking.
Leading a bank successfully through digital transition requires customer focus and a strategic skill set. Candidates are equipped with the skills and tools to develop and execute business strategy efficiently with effective communication strategies to build employee engagement and alignment, and under a governance structure that serves all stakeholder interests and fulfills the bank’s prudential responsibility for sustainable profitability.
Upon completion, Candidates gain an in-depth understanding of the leadership and decision-making skills required for a role in executive management and how to maintain principled leadership in retail banking during periods of dynamic change.
- Identify the qualities that define principled leadership in retail banking to build and maintain a values-based bank culture
- Identify threats and opportunities for the retail bank by evaluating the tides of change in retail banking and by the analysis of strategic market research
- Enhance brand values and attract customers with effective marketing while understanding how to create a credible digital innovation and transformation narrative in retail banking for Millennials
- Evaluate digital strategies to provide a seamless and consistent customer journey on the bank’s network of channels
- Conduct business within regulatory constraints to manage risk
- Understand the role of corporate governance instruments in monitoring the actions of senior management and ensure that the bank’s activities are consistent with the business strategy, risk profile and policies approved by the board
- You take a flexible, convenient and scalable learning solution and align it to meet your organization’s strategic business and learning objectives
- You remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive presentations and video content
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail banking space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly enhancing your performance
Continue your learning journey and progress your career by entering onto the next level of the Certified Retail Banker (CRB) curriculum.
Criteria for Passing the Retail Banker (CRB) Examinations
In calculating the final grade, equal weighting is given to each part of the examination.
A candidate is deemed to have passed the examination if he/she obtains a minimum overall score of 55% and a minimum score of 50% in each part of the examination.
For Retail Banking I, there is an additional requirement to pass the Ethics section of the exam with a minimum overall score of 55%.
Assessments will be made against a marking scheme that has been agreed by at least three parties.
Visit our Universal Banking Examination page to learn more about exam dates, terms and conditions, re-sits, appeals and issuance of certificates.