Register for the Course
Retail Banking II focuses on the competencies required to build and manage high-performing, cross-functional, agile teams in support of the transformation in retail banking.
Candidates are equipped with the tools to optimize the bank’s service culture and drive process improvements, implement management information systems with key performance indicators to maximize performance, and grow and retain the right people for a competitive and sustainable advantage.
Upon completion, Candidates have the skills to manage the convergence of roles in silo functions that enables a customer-centric culture and builds a sustainable and profitable retail banking business.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy to understand how a data-led approach can identify and meet customer expectations
- Identify, evaluate and apply relevant market-related data to analyze the needs of customer segments and outline appropriate products to meet those needs
- Understand and compare different types of innovative consumer lending products, such as marketplace lending
- Analyze how effective people management can affect the bank’s profitability through actions that promote employee engagement, knowledge management and relational capital
- Link appropriate Key Performance Indicators with the bank’s strategic objective of customer care
- Create balanced scorecards and dashboards that can be used to evaluate branch performance
- Understand and explain typical risks in retail banking as defined by Basel core principles
- Explain the meaning and significance of the main entries in the retail bank’s income statements, balance sheets and loan books
- You take a flexible, convenient and scalable learning solution and align it to meet your organization’s strategic business and learning objectives
- You remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive presentations and video content
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail banking space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly enhancing your performance
Continue your learning journey and progress your career by entering onto the next level of the Certified Retail Banker (CRB) curriculum.
Retail Banking III is the third level of the CRB curriculum which focuses on developing and enhancing the capabilities required to run retail banking strategic business units (SBUs) for best results, from a leadership perspective.
Criteria for Passing the Retail Banker (CRB) Examinations
In calculating the final grade, equal weighting is given to each part of the examination.
A candidate is deemed to have passed the examination if he/she obtains a minimum overall score of 55% and a minimum score of 50% in each part of the examination.
For Retail Banking I, there is an additional requirement to pass the Ethics section of the exam with a minimum overall score of 55%.
Assessments will be made against a marking scheme that has been agreed by at least three parties.
Visit our Universal Banking Examination page to learn more about exam dates, terms and conditions, re-sits, appeals and issuance of certificates.