Register for the Course
Profitability and Credit Risk teaches essential skills for quantifying and monetizing risk while structuring loans that maximize profitability in a highly competitive, highly regulated environment.
This course is on the pathway to the globally recognized Certificate in Commercial Credit (CICC ) where you can become a certified credit expert.
- Explain in what way the recommendations set forth in the Basel Accords impact financial institutions’ treatment of market, credit and operational risks and their calculation of the risks associated with various asset classes
- Improve loan quality by better understanding the relationship between the financial institution’s risk appetite and its overall strategy
- Maximize profitability by pricing loans more precisely without taking undue risks
- Identify how credit risk relates to individual loans and its potential impact upon a credit portfolio and the various risk mitigation methods
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive lessons and quizzes
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space