Register for the Course
The curriculum focuses on the key areas of retail banking that impact customer experience and customer outcomes. It provides an integrated understanding of the key functions of the retail bank that serve customer needs and create customer value.
Candidates are equipped with best practice principles of retail banking economic functions, risks, customer service quality and professional ethics that look beyond the bank product towards customer solutions.
Upon completion, Candidates will have the foundation for a successful career in customer-centric retail banking and can determine the right course of action by upholding ethical best practices that lead to sustainable customer relationships.
- Identify the appropriate ethical behavior for retail bankers
- Relate customers’ demand for banking products and services to the family life stages of wealth accumulation, wealth consolidation and wealth transfer
- Assess how the omni-channel customer is influencing and shaping the delivery of retail banking services
- Identify and understand the core economic functions of a retail bank and its core services
- Identify and understand the core banking risks in credit risk, market risk and operational risk
- Explain the importance of a customer-centric approach in retail banking by considering the role of a retail banker through the eyes of a customer
- Identify the essential properties that underpin efficient operations and understand how to optimize bank processes
- You remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive presentations and video lectures
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail banking space
- You develop know-how that you can immediately apply on the job, instantly enhancing your performance
Continue your learning journey and progress your career by entering onto the Certified Retail Banker (CRB) curriculum.
Retail Banking I is the first level of the CRB curriculum which provides you with in-depth business acumen and the essential, practical competencies required across the breadth of the retail banking business.