Private Banker Lending
Register for the Course
What is Private Banker Lending?
Private Banker Lending teaches private and investment bankers how to evaluate business-related loan requests from these high-value clients. It also explores owner-occupied commercial property and its capacity to generate cash flow, and examines the various types of personal assets that may be taken as security to strengthen business loans.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Identify the unique factors associated with lending to high-net-worth clients
- Assess business financial statements, ratios and cash flow
- Evaluate owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Identify sources of personal cash flow and leverage personal assets as security
- Make sound lending decisions and effectively communicate them to clients
With Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space