Register for the Course
DEVELOP AN UNDERSTANDING OF CORE BUSINESS LENDING CONCEPTS
Whether you’re in a lending role or one that supports your organization’s sales and marketing efforts in other ways, it’s critical that you understand the fundamental concepts and activities that drive business lending decisions.
Primary Elements of Business Lending (PEBL) teaches new lenders and non-lending staff basic techniques for identifying a business’s borrowing needs, assessing its management and marketplace and interpreting its financial statements, so that they can approach their roles with confidence and competence.
- Recognize business types, legal structures and the reasons that commercial entities borrow money
- Identify risks in a borrower’s competitive marketplace
- Use quantitative analysis techniques to assess the financial risk a borrower presents
- Identify key challenges and risks associated with taking commercial real estate as security
- Discuss common loan types and structures
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes.
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies.
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance.
- You elevate your professional skills by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space.