Register for the Course
Primary Elements of Business Lending provides insights to the world of business lending and an overview of the credit risk assessment activities that support it. This 8-10 hour eLearning course is either for those who are new to credit or non-lenders who need to understand the business of lending.
- Understand business types, legal structures, and the reasons why commercial enterprises borrow money.
- Identify qualitative risks that arise in a borrower’s competitive marketplace.
- Utilize quantitative analysis techniques that are useful in assessing a firm’s financial risk.
- Understand key issues and risks relating to commercial properties as components of business practice.
- Recognize common loan types and structures.
- You gain in-depth understanding of credit theory and sector-specific factors from our relevant and current content.
- You concentrate your studies on the areas where you have knowledge gaps, through our pre-course diagnostics and comprehension checks.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical detail to support measuring ROI.