Minimizing Conduct Risk
Register for the Course
What is Minimizing Conduct Risk?
Minimizing Conduct Risk teaches financial institution employees how to recognize the common, pervasive influences, pressures and biases that can lead to unethical behavior and provides guidance on how to overcome them.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Define your fiduciary responsibility and what it means to properly care for customer resources
- Appreciate the sometimes-stressful nature of working in a financial institution
- Treat internal and external customers fairly and recognize the implications of not doing so
- Recognize influences, pressures and biases to which you are frequently subjected, and understand how these factors can make it difficult to behave ethically, even when you are trying to do the right thing
- Use tools and techniques that give you greater control over your own actions and decrease the likelihood of personal misconduct
With Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our mobile friendly, interactive lessons and quizzes
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance