Register for the Course
Short on time, long on needs?
The Retail Banking segment of our Distressed Market Microlearning Series addresses these challenges and provides an impactful way to reinforce employees’ competencies with just under three hours of training time.
With minimal downtime, employees will be better able to understand the impact of a distressed environment to communicate effectively with customers in financial distress, assess their creditworthiness, and minimize the risk of credit loss with confidence.
- Be empathetic and genuine, build customer trust, and manage their own emotions when having difficult conversations
- Minimize the risk of default through effective debt collection strategies, their financial institution’s loss recognition speed, and develop appropriate debt recovery plans
- Apply proven techniques for asking incisive questions to verify customer information in order to determine creditworthiness
- Master the challenges of communicating and selling virtually by recommending a needs-based product solution
- Moody’s has the expertise and a range of solutions to help bankers across Retail, Small Business/SME, Commercial and Corporate Banking support their clients and protect the Bank’s interests
- Employees will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons, quizzes and application exercises
- Employees will reinforce and develop new skills, so they can immediately apply them on the job, instantly transforming their performance
- Employees will elevate their professional skills by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space