Microlearning: Distressed Market Series – Commercial Real Estate
Register for the Course
In addition, lenders will need to assess a property’s ability to withstand a changing competitive environment and determine whether the existing credit facility is viable.
Short on time, long on needs?
The Commercial Real Estate segment of our Distressed Markets series addresses these challenges and provides an impactful way to reinforce employees’ competencies with just under three hours of training time.
The course reviews the different types of risks inherent in real estate deals, guides participants through cash flow and coverage analyses, and highlights issues of valuation in a distressed market so they can explore the best solutions to manage and mitigate risk with confidence.
What will participants learn and be able to do?
- Evaluate the impact of market trends and the economic environment on commercial real estate viability
- Identify the factors affecting cash flow, and formulate projections for a property’s future performance
- Identify specific risks to a commercial property’s cash flow and valuation arising from the market recession
- Explain the impact of the distressed market on the debt service coverage ratio
- Analyse the variables in a sensitivity analysis and determine the effect of current market trends
- Identify the characteristics of distressed real estate loans and develop strategies for dealing with them
Why Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- Moody’s has the expertise and a range of solutions to help bankers across Retail, Small Business/SME, Commercial and Corporate Banking support their clients and protect the Bank’s interests
- Employees will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons, quizzes and application exercises
- Employees will reinforce and develop new skills, so they can immediately apply them on the job, instantly transforming their performance
- Employees will elevate their professional skills by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space