Register for the Course
Managing Client Relationships provides methods and techniques to develop exceptional interpersonal and sales skills. This 25-30 hour eLearning course helps client-facing lending professionals win more business and become trusted advisors.
- Design and negotiate deals that work for the bank.
- Create wider opportunities through cross-selling and new client acquisition strategies.
- Understand your own and others’ communication styles through a Lumina Spark© assessment.
- Identify communication blind spots and develop a range of interpersonal behavioral tools to handle clients who are experiencing difficulty.
- Set personal servicing standards to create more professional and credible client relationships.
- You gain in-depth understanding of credit theory and sector-specific factors from our relevant and current content.
- You optimize your learning time through our engaging, industry-leading online programs with interactive, multi-media lessons, which feature videos and quizzes.
- You reinforce your studies when you are back “on the job” with Moody’s reference materials and toolkit.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical detail to support measuring ROI.
- Commercial and corporate lenders
- Commercial and corporate relationship managers
- Commercial and corporate loan analysts
- Underwriters moving into a client-facing role
- Branch managers
- Business client-facing staff