Integrated Analysis and Decision-Making (IADM)
Register for the Course
Integrated Analysis and Decision-Making (IADM) course introduces a systematic process for holistically assessing a borrower’s financial, industry, business and management data and risk factors in order to arrive at a well-reasoned loan decision.
The IADM process begins with synthesizing: prioritizing and combining the most important information to develop an initial assessment of the borrower’s creditworthiness and financing needs, and the associated risks. It then transitions to hypothesizing: drawing inferences to provide focus and rigor to the formal credit risk analysis that follows. It concludes with the analysis and sensitization of key factors, which provides you with clarity around the risks and mitigants that have affected past results and are likely to shape future results. After weighing this information and taking other lending considerations into account, you may find that your ultimate decision represents a departure from your initial hypothesis.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Apply an integrated analysis of a borrower’s creditworthiness that leads to a higher-quality, more-efficient loan decision
- Explain the way information, analytical tools and expert discretion intersect to yield decisions that balance consistent process with the uniqueness of each loan request
- Identify other critical factors that may change the credit decision from the one that would logically follow the formal analysis
- Use the Integrated Analysis and Decision-Making model to improve the quality and accuracy of every loan decision
With Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our mobile friendly interactive lessons and quizzes
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies
- You build confidence as you practice and apply your new skills to several case study activities
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space