Register for the Course
Minimizing and managing financial crime risk
Financial Crime Compliance teaches bankers and lenders how to identify and appropriately address warning signs of criminal activity. The program is comprised of 10 micro-courses, each of which explores a different topic, ranging from fraud, money laundering, and terrorist financing to tax evasion, bribery, and corruption. Participants also learn how to conduct customer due diligence, and how to manage their responsibilities with regard to sanctions screening and reporting.
- Recognize responsibilities in relation to identifying and managing financial crime risks.
- Perform due diligence to support the assessment of a customer’s creditworthiness.
- Use independent sources to investigate and verify customer information.
- Detect, address, and prevent money-laundering, terrorist financing, and fraudulent activity.
- Identify the high-risk characteristics of offshore financial centres, international business corporations, and shell banks.
- Recognise responsibilities with regard to detecting and preventing tax evasion.
- Understand anti-bribery laws and regulations and identify potential warning signs of bribery and corruption.
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit and compliance training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance