Financial Accounting for Business Lenders
Register for the Course
What is Financial Accounting for Business Lenders?
Financial Accounting for Business Lenders introduces lenders, analysts, credit officers, and underwriters to the accrual accounting concepts that will help them evaluate and analyze the financial statements of small and midsize businesses.
This five-module eLearning course examines the components of a complete set of financial statements, traces the development of accrual-based statements by following a series of common business transactions, and explores the methods used to recognize revenue and expenses and account for bad debts, leases, fixed assets, and depreciation.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Identify the components of a complete set of financial statements.
- Identify the steps of the five-step revenue recognition model, and determine whether a business is recognizing revenue appropriately.
- Recognize key asset, liability, and equity accounts and their location on the balance sheet.
- Recognize the components of the income statement, including gross profit, operating profit, and depreciation expense.
- Describe the relationship between balance sheet and income statement accounts.
With Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail credit risk training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance