Register for the Course
ESG Risk Assessment Fundamentals introduces the core principles, regulations, and frameworks that banking and lending professionals must understand to incorporate ESG factors into their decision-making processes.
ESG Risk Assessment Fundamentals teaches the core principles, regulations, and techniques that financial institution professionals need to know to integrate ESG risk assessment into their lending and investment decisions.
- Recognize the key principles of ESG, responsible banking, and sustainable finance
- Recognize how to identify, manage, and minimize ESG risk when performing a credit risk assessment
- Assess the relationship between ESG factors and probability of default and loss given default models
- Incorporate sustainable finance best practices into the organization’s lending and investment decision-making process
- Identify the disclosures and financial reporting standards recommended by various regulatory bodies and ESG-focused non-profit organizations
- You have direct access to a lending expert via our unique Email a Mentor feature
- You can download a comprehensive Reference Guide, replete with job aids and tools that you can use on the job
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance