Register for the Course
Profitability and Credit Risk provides insights to mitigate risks and different types of exposures on a bank’s books in terms of capital, risk, and expected loss. This 8-10 hour eLearning course is on the learning path for the Certificate in Commercial Credit.
- Gain insights into banking regulations, their treatment of different types of risk, and methods of calculating the riskiness of an asset.
- Improve loan quality by aligning your institution’s risk appetite and its overall strategy.
- Develop skills to maximize profitability by pricing loans more precisely without taking undue risks.
- Identify how credit risk relates to individual loans and its potential impact upon portfolios of loans.
- Apply the concepts in your day-to-day credit decisions, improving decision quality, consistency, and transparency.
- You gain in-depth understanding of credit theory and sector-specific factors from our relevant and current banking course.
- You concentrate your studies on the areas where you have knowledge gaps, through our pre-course diagnostics.
- You optimize your learning time through our engaging, industry-leading online programs with interactive, multi-media lessons and quizzes.
- You complete the curriculum through an end-of-course, online exam to test mastery of the concepts taught.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical detail to support measuring ROI.
- Commercial and corporate lenders
- Commercial and corporate relationship managers
- Commercial and corporate loan analysts
- Commercial and corporate loan underwriters
- Certificate in Commercial Credit candidates
Profitability and Credit Risk is on the learning pathway for the Certificate in Commercial Credit.