Register for the Course
Problem Loans gives you the essential skills to recognize and proactively manage distressed loans to protect the bank from exposure to undue risks. This 8-10 hour eLearning course is on the learning pathway for the Certificate in Commercial Credit.
- Detect early warning signals of deteriorating credit.
- Respond effectively at an early stage before the borrower defaults.
- Develop an action plan for conducting difficult conversations with clients when a covenant is breached.
- Understand what happens when the lender needs to consider taking strong action, such as foreclosure or debt restructuring.
- Apply the concepts to your day-to-day credit decisions and loan monitoring activities to improve decision quality, consistency, and transparency.
- You gain an in-depth understanding of credit theory and sector-specific factors from our relevant and current content.
- You concentrate your learning on the areas where you have knowledge gaps, through our diagnostics and comprehension checks.
- You optimize your learning time through our engaging, industry-leading online programs with interactive multimedia lessons, which feature videos, case studies, and quizzes.
- You reinforce your learning when you are back on the job with Moody’s reference materials and Early Warning Checklist.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical details to support measuring return on investment.
- Commercial and corporate lenders
- Commercial and corporate relationship managers
- Commercial and corporate loan analysts
- Commercial and corporate loan underwriters
- Certificate in Commercial Credit candidates
Problem Loans is on the learning pathway for the Certificate in Commercial Credit.