Effective Credit Conversations
Register for the Course
What is Effective Credit Conversations?
Small business relationship managers play dual roles: customer-oriented salesperson and risk-averse lending professional. Effective Credit Conversations equips them with a systematic approach for balancing these roles as they meet with business owners to uncover needs, develop and share financial insights, and discuss solutions.
This blended learning solution begins with a short eLearning course that introduces the Credit Conversation Strategy, our unique approach to building high-value relationships. After they have successfully completed the eLearning course, participants are eligible to attend the two-day Effective Credit Conversations: Skills Application Lab, a facilitated training event where they’re able to devote their time to intensive practice.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Engage a business owner in a conversation about the business’s strategies, goals and operations to lay the groundwork for thorough needs and financial analyses
- Develop financial insights that reveal a business’s strengths and weaknesses and its potential needs
- Share financial insights with the business owner
- Position solutions in a straightforward and benefit-focused manner
- Communicate declines in a constructive manner that sets the stage for a future relationship
With Moody's Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance