Register for the Course
Best practices for mitigating compliance risk
The due diligence and compliance course teaches bankers the concept of “Know Your Customer,” and “Know Your Business”. The due diligence lesson introduces learners to business account opening process, disclosure requirements, and how to identify red flags in transaction processing and improve account monitoring.
Anti-Money Laundering lesson builds on due diligence skills by examining the three stages of the money laundering process. It emphasizes how to identify potential money laundering schemes in lending transactions. Also, it explains how to use the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Sanctions List.
The Counter-Terrorist Financing lesson explores how to apply risk-based approach to mitigate terrorist financing risks and improve due diligence and anti-money laundering processes. It also introduces practical strategies for developing a robust compliance and risk assessment program.
- Take specific steps to identify and verify the parties involved in a proposed lending transaction
- Identify failures in “Know Your Customer” processes
- Perform due diligence to support the assessment of a customer and business credit risk and prevent money-laundering and terrorist financing
- Apply specific techniques to identify ways that criminal enterprises use to launder money and finance terrorist activities
- Detect and address suspicious transactions and activities
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the financial institutional credit risk training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job and instantly transform your performance