Customer Experience Coaching
Register for the Course
What is Customer Experience Coaching?
Customer Experience Coaching prepares retail banking managers to successfully coach direct reports who are actively using the CON2ECT Customer Experience Model.
This blended learning solution begins with a short eLearning course that introduces The Coaching Model, which identifies the steps to take before, during and after a coaching session. Following completion of the eLearning course, participants are eligible to attend the one-day Customer Experience Coaching: Skills Application Lab, an on-site, facilitated training event where they learn how to translate the knowledge they’ve gained into successful coaching sessions.
Member Experience Coaching, a credit union-focused version of this course, is also available.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Apply an effective coaching model to prepare for and lead results-oriented coaching conversations
- Help employees self-discover strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Improve employee productivity and motivation
- Drive a consistent sales and service culture across the retail organization
With Moody's Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance