Register for the Course
Affordable, scalable training for your credit union
- Elevating the Member Experience explains how to make the most of every conversation by skillfully exploring needs, identifying need cues, recommending solutions, and handling objections.
- Understanding Small Business explores the concepts and terminology that precipitate meaningful conversations with members who may also have business banking needs.
- Business Lending Fundamentals explores how to assess a business’s industry, management, strategies, and financial condition in order to skillfully discuss business borrowing needs.
- Collaborative Small Business Conversations builds on those skills, introducing the High-Impact Sales Process, a simple yet thorough framework for preparing for and executing sales calls on businesses.
The Credit Union Learning Suite provides credit unions with under $2 billion in assets unlimited, affordable access to four of our industry-leading eLearning courses. These carefully selected solutions are designed to help your personal and business banking staff expand relationships through better conversations, so that you can strengthen your footprint and help your community grow.
For your personal banking staff:
For your business banking staff:
- A self-registration portal unique to your financial institution, so that you can enroll learners on your schedule
- Access to our Email a Mentor feature, which provides Understanding Small Business and Business Lending Fundamentals participants with direct access to our lending experts
- Monthly usage and results reports delivered directly to your inbox, so that you can track your ROI
The Credit Union Learning Suite is packaged as a three-year subscription, providing you with predictable, easy-to-manage budgeting.
In addition to access for all your employees – including new hires onboarded after you sign up – you’ll also enjoy:
- Learners have access to robust job aids and tools that they can use on the job.
- Learners remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes.
- Learners develop skills they can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming their performance.