Register for the Course
Consumer Lending provides you with a deep understanding of various loan types, potential credit risks, and process related to consumer lending. This 8-10 hour eLearning course enables you to deliver superior servicing to build trust with clients.
- Analyze consumer credit risk and loan repayment ability.
- Explore borrower needs and recommend the right financing solution.
- Investigate and verify customer information.
- Prepare a credit application complete with supporting documentation.
- Handle non-conforming credit decisions.
- You gain in-depth understanding of credit theory and sector-specific factors from our relevant and current content.
- You concentrate your studies on the areas where you have knowledge gaps, through our diagnostics and comprehension checks.
- You build confidence by practicing complex concepts, applying new credit skills, and demonstrating mastery with a robust simulation, based on a real lending scenario.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical detail to support mentoring, additional training, and ROI.
- Commercial and corporate lenders
- Relationship managers
- Commercial, corporate loan analysts, underwriters
- Branch managers and select client-facing staff