Register for the Course
As a Small Business lender you play an important role in your organization’s loan origination and credit approval process. To succeed, you need to maximize the likelihood of repayment by identifying the appropriate type and amount of credit, and proactively manage risks throughout the lending process.
Commercial Loans to Small Business teaches business lenders, analysts how to use the Decision Strategy™ to systematically and consistently to analyze lending opportunities with US businesses that earn less than $15 million in annual revenue.
The financial analysis incorporates both business and personal financial statements and US tax returns information, to provide insights of the often-close relationship between the two.
- Follow an efficient and systematic decision-making strategy
- Identify and assess business, industry and management strengths and risk characteristics
- Assess a business’s financial condition by identifying trends and evaluating the quality of historical cash flow
- Identify the appropriate loan structure and support based on the true borrowing cause
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance
- You have direct access to a lending expert via our unique Email a Mentor feature