Register for the Course
What is Commercial Lending?
Commercial Lending is the training solution of choice for lenders, analysts and underwriters worldwide. From analyzing requests to building risk-aware loan structures, this comprehensive, industry-leading course introduces the skills and knowledge learners need to establish—or expand—their professional currency.
Underpinning the entire course is a practical loan scenario that grows in complexity as participants progress, enabling them to apply their knowledge and link concepts together.
Delivered in a “bite-size,” on-demand format the course includes a range of activities, videos, microlessons and job aids designed to create an overall engaging and enjoyable learning experience.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Conduct in-depth analysis of borrowers’ historical and projected financial performance, in order to determine the quality, consistency and sustainability of cash flow
- Identify and evaluate risks related to a borrower’s industry, business operations, and overall management
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative data in order to formulate and test hypotheses about the risk factors most likely to affect a borrower’s repayment capacity
- Mitigate identified risks by building effective loan structures
With Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our (mobile friendly) interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance
Translated versions of this course may be available. Contact us via the “Get in touch” form for details.