Collaborative Small Business Conversations
Register for the Course
What is Collaborative Small Business Conversations?
Collaborative Small Business Conversations teaches bankers how to leverage their knowledge of business-related concepts to have effective and meaningful conversations with small business owners about their borrowing and cash management needs.
This blended learning solution begins with a short eLearning course that introduces the High-Impact Sales Process, a simple yet thorough framework for preparing for and conducting conversations that uncover a business’s needs. Upon successful completion of the eLearning course, participants are eligible to attend a two-day skills application lab. During this facilitated training event, they have an opportunity to apply what they’ve learned—and receive expert feedback—in a risk-free environment.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Effectively prepare for a meeting with a business owner
- Engage business owners in ways that encourage them to reveal the needs of their businesses
- Qualify needs by exploring the business’s asset conversion cycle, financial performance and current banking relationships
- Present targeted solutions that demonstrate an understanding of the products and services that best meet the business’s needs
- Gain the business owner’s commitment to advance the transaction
With Moody's Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You can elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space
- You will develop skills that you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance