Collaborative Business Conversations
Register for the Course
What is Collaborative Business Conversations?
Collaborative Business Conversations prepares commercial lenders to have customer-focused conversations that provide them with the information they need to successfully identify and structure risk-aware credit solutions.
It begins with a short eLearning course that introduces the High-Impact Relationship-Building Process, a simple, five-step framework that positions sales conversations as ongoing opportunities to build lasting financial partnerships. Upon completion of the eLearning course, participants are eligible to attend Collaborative Business Conversations: Skills Application Lab, a two-day, facilitated training event that challenges them to they apply what they’ve learned.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Ask astute questions aimed at fully uncovering the business’s needs
- Increase sales and reduce cycle times
- Increase product penetration per customer
- Differentiate your financial institution from the competition
- Build collaborative relationships with key managers
With Moody's Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance