ESG Risk Assessment Fundamentals Course
Climate Change Fundamentals
Register for the Course
Climate Change Fundamentals examines the key drivers of climate change and explores climate-related risks and opportunities for businesses, financial institutions, and governments.
What is Climate Change Fundamentals?
Climate Change Fundamentals discusses the scientific evidence for climate change, examines climate-related regulations, and explores climate-related risks and opportunities for businesses, financial institutions, and governments.
This introductory eLearning course describes the growing impact of climate change on the global economy. It examines the potential impact of various climate scenarios on businesses and financial institutions and the various regulatory frameworks being developed globally.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Describe the relationship between human activity and climate change.
- Identify the relationship between climate change and extreme weather conditions.
- Identify the risks and opportunities associated with transition and physical risks.
- Explain the evolution of climate risk policies and regulations.
- Discuss global climate policies and frameworks.
- Interpret regulatory and voluntary climate risk disclosures.
With Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance