Register for the Course
Build a sustainable, profitable and customer-centric retail banking business
Certified Retail Banker teaches the breadth of international best practices in ethical, customer-centric retail banking from its essential multi-disciplinary competencies to the advanced business knowledge and evolving skills required of management and leadership to support the transformation in retail banking.
Retail Banking I is the first level of the CRB curriculum which provides Candidates with a deep understanding of the end-to-end customer experience through a lens of key banking functions and processes, and their evolution driven by technology.
Retail Banking II is the second level of the CRB curriculum which focuses on the competencies required to build and manage high-performing, cross-functional, agile teams in support of the transformation in retail banking and sustainable profitability.
Retail Banking III is the third level of the CRB curriculum which focuses on developing and strengthening the capabilities required to lead retail banking strategic business units (SBUs) during periods of dynamic change, with a laser focus on the client.
Upon completion, Candidates have the tools and competencies to drive retail bank profitability and sustainability through a deep understanding of customer-centric solutions that serve customer needs and create customer lifetime value for their organizations.
- Determine the right course of action by upholding ethical best practices that lead to sustainable customer relationships
- Drive customer-centric outcomes through a deep understanding of the end-to-end customer experience
- Build profitable customer relationships by understanding the financial needs of the bank’s customers’ life stages
- Support the business transformation in retail banking by acquiring essential and practical multi-disciplinary competencies
- Manage the convergence of roles in traditional silo functions and build high-performing, cross-functional, agile teams to strengthen a customer-centric culture and support a sustainable and profitable retail banking business
- Develop the capabilities required to lead retail banking strategic business units (SBUs) during periods of dynamic change
- You take a flexible, convenient and scalable learning solution and align it to meet your organization’s strategic business and learning objectives
- You remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive presentations and video content
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a certification program from a globally recognized leader in the retail banking space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly enhancing your performance
Obtain the CRB certification by completing this entire program.
Criteria for Passing the Retail Banker (CRB) Examinations
- In calculating the final grade, equal weighting is given to each part of the examination.
- A candidate is deemed to have passed the examination if he/she obtains a minimum overall score of 55% and a minimum score of 50% in each part of the examination.
- For Retail Banking I, there is an additional requirement to pass the Ethics section of the exam with a minimum overall score of 55%.
- Assessments will be made against a marking scheme that has been agreed by at least three parties.