Register for the Course
The Certified Cards and Payments Professional program provides the breadth of best practices for managing a cards and payments business, from the essential business acumen to the advanced competencies required to lead a profitable and sustainable cards and payments business.
Cards and Payments I is the first level of the CCPP curriculum which provides a broad overview and coverage of the entire lifecycle of all types of payments cards: credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, corporate cards, and mobile payments. Candidates gain a comprehensive understanding of the operating environment, core technology requirements, risk management methodologies and various supporting services.
Cards and Payments II teaches the holistic competencies required to manage a profitable and sustainable cards and payments business end-to-end. Candidates learn how to manage the features and components of service delivery in the entire card lifecycle - from best practices in sales and marketing strategies, operations and servicing infrastructure, fraud and data security - to risk management.
Cards and Payments III teaches you how to lead a cards and payments business. The certification program covers areas such as successful strategies for setting up a robust infrastructure, learning how to prime for growth while effectively managing risk, and delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Upon completion, you have the practical tools and competencies to build and manage a world class cards and payments business in a dynamic environment.
- Understand the core parameters, features, services, processes, management best practices and metrics that form the crux of a cards business
- Distinguish the unique features and concepts of Issuing and Acquiring
- Launch a profitable credit card, debit card, prepaid card and corporate card business
- Manage the key areas of service delivery and features in the card life cycle
- Conceive and execute winning Sales and Marketing strategies that address disruptive and competitive challenges
- Set up and manage a world class operations and servicing infrastructure
- Identify types of fraud and review fraud best practices that have proven effective in reducing fraud losses
- Apply risk management best practices and track and measure key industry metrics
- Develop strategies for product development, features and benefits to differentiate your cards and payments business
- Build successful partnerships and loyalty customer relationship management strategies that can meet customer needs
- Analyze how product strategies and their related service strategies have a direct impact on financial outcomes over a time horizon
- Understand how regulatory developments impacting growth and expansion rates in the cards and payments industry
- You take a flexible, convenient and scalable learning solution and align it to meet your organization’s strategic business and learning objectives
- You remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive presentations and video content
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail banking space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly enhancing your performance
Obtain the CCPP by completing this entire program.
Cards and Payments I is the first level of the CCPP curriculum.
Criteria for Passing the CCPP Examinations
The passing score is 55%.
In calculating the final grade (Pass/Fail/Distinction) equal weighting is given to each part of the examination. A minimum score of 50% is required in each Part to pass the examination.
Visit our Universal Banking Examination page to learn more about exam dates, terms and conditions, re-sits, appeals and issuance of certificates.