Register for the Course
Cards and Payments III teaches you how to manage a cards business from a leadership perspective. The course covers such areas as successful strategies for setting up a robust infrastructure, learning how to prime for growth while effectively managing risk, and delivering best-in-class customer experience.
You gain insights from practitioners who have built and sustained profitable card businesses in challenging circumstances.
Upon completion, you gain strategic leadership skills that build and sustain a profitable cards and payments business.
Having successfully completed the CP III examination, you have earned the CCPP designation.
- Develop strategies for product development, features and benefits that differentiate their cards and payments business
- Develop strategies for building successful partnerships and loyalty customer relationship management that can meet customer needs in a sustainable way
- Understand how to develop a robust infrastructure and operating rhythm for a competitive and sustainable advantage
- Understand how regulatory developments impact growth and expansion rates in the cards and payments industry
- Develop the customer experience using a holistic approach and an organizational orientation
- Analyze how product strategies and their related service strategies have a direct impact on financial outcomes over a time horizon (customer-product segmentation and the intended performance outcomes)
- You take a flexible, convenient and scalable learning solution and align it to meet your organization’s strategic business and learning objectives
- You remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive presentations and video content
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail banking space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly enhancing your performance
Upon completion, you earn the CCPP designation.