Register for the Course
Cards and Payments III teaches you how to manage a cards business from a leadership perspective. The course covers such areas as successful strategies for setting up a robust infrastructure, learning how to prime for growth while effectively managing risk, and delivering best-in-class customer experience.
You gain insights from practitioners who have built and sustained profitable card businesses in challenging circumstances.
Upon completion, you gain strategic leadership skills that build and sustain a profitable cards and payments business.
Having successfully completed the CP III examination, you have earned the CCPP designation.
- Develop strategies for product development, features and benefits that differentiate their cards and payments business
- Develop strategies for building successful partnerships and loyalty customer relationship management that can meet customer needs in a sustainable way
- Understand how to develop a robust infrastructure and operating rhythm for a competitive and sustainable advantage
- Understand how regulatory developments impact growth and expansion rates in the cards and payments industry
- Develop the customer experience using a holistic approach and an organizational orientation
- Analyze how product strategies and their related service strategies have a direct impact on financial outcomes over a time horizon (customer-product segmentation and the intended performance outcomes)
- You take a flexible, convenient and scalable learning solution and align it to meet your organization’s strategic business and learning objectives
- You remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive presentations and video content
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail banking space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly enhancing your performance
Upon completion, you earn the CCPP designation.
Criteria for Passing the CCPP Examinations
The passing score is 55%.
In calculating the final grade (Pass/Fail/Distinction) equal weighting is given to each part of the examination. A minimum score of 50% is required in each Part to pass the examination.
Visit our Universal Banking Examination page to learn more about exam dates, terms and conditions, re-sits, appeals and issuance of certificates.