Register for the Course
The cards and payments business is unique owing to its specialized nature and dynamic technology-dependent operational rhythm. Individuals in this field require a broad understanding of the essential components and practices that define its business operations and products.
Cards and Payments I provides a broad overview and coverage of the entire lifecycle of all types of payments cards: credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, corporate cards, and mobile payments. You gain a comprehensive understanding of the operating environment, core technology requirements, risk management methodologies and various supporting services.
Upon completion, you have a deeper understanding of the cards and payments business models and product lifecycles. You acquire key tools and techniques that can be applied practically in your work environment.
Having successfully completed the CP I examination, you may use the ACP I designation after your name.
- Understand the core parameters, features, services, processes, management best practices and metrics that form the crux of a cards business
- Explain the key drivers of growth and risk
- Identify the decision areas of the cards business that define the operating environment
- Distinguish the unique features and concepts of Issuing and Acquiring in order to provide a comprehensive overview across the different aspects of the cards industry
- You take a flexible, convenient and scalable learning solution and align it to meet your organization’s strategic business and learning objectives
- You remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive presentations and video content
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the retail banking space
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly enhancing your performance
Continue your learning journey and progress your career by entering onto the next level of the Certified Cards and Payments Professional (CCPP) curriculum.
Cards and Payments II is the second level of the CCPP curriculum which focuses on the business acumen and competencies required to manage a profitable cards and payments business.
Criteria for Passing the CCPP Examinations
- The passing score is 55%.
- In calculating the final grade (Pass/Fail/Distinction) equal weighting is given to each part of the examination. A minimum score of 50% is required in each Part to pass the examination.