Business Development Skills
Register for the Course
What is Business Development Skills?
Business Development Skills is designed for commercial and corporate lenders and relationship managers who want to re-energize their approach to sales and fine-tune their ability to grow their portfolios strategically, efficiently and ethically.
In this interactive eLearning course, you will first learn how to build a business development plan for winning new clients and cultivating existing relationships in today’s lending environment. You will then explore proven methods and techniques for identifying opportunities, contacting prospects and prioritizing day-to-day tasks. Finally, you will examine the steps you can take to run your businesses ethically and in full compliance with prevailing regulations.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Create a business development plan for winning new clients and deepening relationships with existing clients
- Follow a structured process to build networks, approach prospective clients, and analyze their businesses using a structured process
- Recognize the types of ethical dilemmas that might arise and manage them in a way that builds loyalty and trust
- Understand your role in ensuring that the financial institution remains in compliance with applicable regulations
With Moody’s Analytics eLearning:
- You optimize your learning time through our engaging, industry-leading online programs with interactive, multi-media lessons, which feature videos, exercises and job-aids
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance
- You elevate your professional skills by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space