Register for the Course
Analyzing Commercial Real Estate builds sector-specific skills in credit risk assessment, structuring, and pricing. This 12-14 hour eLearning course helps commercial property analysts and lenders make sound, defensible lending decisions.
- Distinguish among different types of income-generating properties and assess property-specific and external risks associated with lending against commercial properties.
- Evaluate the quality of income sources associated with commercial real estate.
- Structure historical and projected property cash flow statements and assess the ability of the property to generate sufficient cash.
- Undertake meaningful sensitivity analysis to assess the ability of a property to generate sufficient cash flow to keep loans current in less-than-ideal circumstances.
- Properly use commercial real estate appraisals.
- You gain an in-depth understanding of credit theory and sector-specific factors from our relevant and current content.
- You concentrate your learning on the areas where you have knowledge gaps, through our pre-course diagnostics and comprehension checks.
- You then reinforce your learning when you are back on the job with Moody’s reference materials and credit toolkit.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical detail to support mentoring, additional training, and return on investment.