Register for the Course
Credit risk assessment and lending decision skills for commercial real estate lenders
- Distinguish among different types of income-generating properties
- Assess property-specific and external risks associated with lending against commercial properties
- Evaluate the quality of the income a commercial property generates
- Structure historical and projected property cash flow statements and assess a property’s ability to generate sufficient cash to repay debt as agreed
- Perform sensitivity analyses to assess a property’s ability to continue to generate enough cash flow in less-than-ideal circumstances
- Properly discuss the commercial real estate appraisals process
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive lessons and quizzes.
- You complete module-level pretests that will help you identify where to focus your studies.
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance.