Register for the Course
Harvest Your Lending Potential
Whether you are looking to establish your career or expand your ag lending
expertise, Moody’s Analytics’ Agricultural Lending course will equip you with
the skills and knowledge you need to thrive.
As it delves into key areas of industry, business, management, and financial risk identification and analysis, this comprehensive course introduces a systematic process for prioritizing and then sensitizing the quantitative and qualitative factors that drive an ag borrower’s creditworthiness.
- Assess ag lending opportunities.
- Perform qualitative risk analyses that reflect the current economic, industry, environmental, and market conditions impacting the ag sector, and assess the management impact on business.
- Recognize how the accounting practices and financial statements of ag businesses differ from those of other commercial enterprises.
- Understand the components of and evaluate a cash flow statement and cash flow budget.
- Perform sensitivity analyses to determine how deviations from projected performance might impact credit risk.
- Explain the role of field inspections and property appraisals in evaluating an ag business’s operations and identifying security.
- Identify the appropriate credit facility based on the borrower’s needs and repayment sources.
- Use loan covenants and other credit enhancements to mitigate structural risk.
- You will remain engaged in training, thanks to our interactive, multimedia lessons and quizzes.
- You elevate your professional currency by completing a course from a globally recognized leader in the credit training space.
- You develop skills you can immediately apply on the job, instantly transforming your performance.