Register for the Course
Agribusiness Lending Learning Solution provides the knowledge and skills to understand agricultural businesses and their borrowing needs. This 10-12 hour eLearning course helps lenders identify unique, sector-specific risk factors, assess and mitigate risks that affect borrower creditworthiness, and make good credit decisions.
- Assess the fundamental factors associated with lending to agricultural businesses, to equip you with a framework for making sound lending decisions.
- Understand agribusiness accounting, cash budgeting and sensitivity analysis techniques.
- Inspect and appraise assets to support ongoing operations and for security purposes.
- Qualitative measures for market and risk management assessment.
- Utilize techniques for mitigating credit risks that affect overall borrower creditworthiness.
- You gain in-depth understanding of credit theory and sector-specific factors from our relevant and current content.
- You concentrate your studies on the areas where you have knowledge gaps, through our pre-course diagnostics.
- You build your confidence by practicing complex concepts, applying new credit skills and demonstrating mastery with our robust simulation, based on a real lending scenario.
- Program sponsors can monitor participation, assess performance, and access critical detail to support mentoring, additional training, and ROI.
- Agribusiness lenders and relationship managers
- Agribusiness loan analysts and underwriters
- Client-facing staff that work with farm-related clients