Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM)
Register for the Course
Earn the unique knowledge and skills to address the complex needs of high net worth clients with the Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM), Moody’s leading credential in wealth management.
What will I gain with the CIWM?
- Build and manage client relationships that result in a successful partnership
- Establish and implement wealth accumulation and management strategies
- Collaborate with clients to preserve wealth
- Optimize the conversion of assets into income
- Develop and implement a wealth transfer plan that reflects client wishes
- Apply business marketing techniques to build a successful practice
How is the CIWM tailored to my learning needs?
- Consists of eLearning modules to incrementally work towards completing the globally recognized Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM) program
- Course Materials can be easily accessed and studied through mobile devices
- To be eligible for the proctored CIWM Certification Examination students will need to complete the end of module quizzes
- Estimated study time is in the 100-hour range
The Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM) program is an internationally recognized certification offered by Moody’s Analytics in Canada.
Click on "View Dates/Register" to get more information and/or register for the CIWM program in Canada.