Register for the Course
The Certificate in Commercial Credit leverages Moody’s expertise in credit risk identification, assessment, and management to certify achievement of the highest standards of proficiency.
Benefits of CICC Certification
To learn more about the CICC and enrollment and exam processes, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Translated versions of the Certificate in Commercial Credit are available. Contact us via the “Get in touch” form for more information.
- Demonstrate mastery of a global standard in commercial credit assessment.
- Identify the potential impact of credit risk on a financial institution’s credit portfolio and the various risk management strategies that financial institutions employ.
- Analyze a borrower, identify risk, and structure a financing solution that aligns with the institution’s risk appetite and capital strategy.
- Balance risk with profitability and competitiveness when pricing credit facilities.
- Apply dynamic loan monitoring techniques in order to identify early warning signs of deteriorating credit and respond to them before the client defaults.
- Build the financial institution’s business and brand by adhering to professional standards that inspire trust and confidence.