Register for the Course
Prepare yourself to write the final exam and earn the Certificate in Commercial Credit (CICC) to demonstrate you have achieved a global standard in credit analysis and decisioning.
- Commercial Lending: 50%
- Problem Loans: 20%
- Profitability and Credit Risk: 30%
- Exam format: paper
- Questions per exam: 60
- Question format: Multiple-Choice
- Exam length: Two hours
- Attempts allowed per exam: Three
- Passing grade: 60%
- Enrollment period: One year (no extensions allowed)
Note the exam is written in person and is scheduled quarterly in major cities.
- Have an opportunity to prepare and build your confidence in advance.
- Gain access to all pre-requisite course content to refresh your memory of the concepts taught.
- Can use course quizzes and the exam mode in the Commercial Credit Check to help you assess your readiness for the exam.
- Focus your preparation efforts by testing your overall knowledge and discovering which course topics may require more study time.
- Determine your readiness with sample questions and show how well you perform in all subject areas.
- Manage time constraints by experiencing the pressure of the mock exam.