Register for the Course
This two-day course provides participants with a solid foundation of skills that helps them reach sound, reliable judgments of company creditworthiness.
Applying a structured framework, participants will be able to identify and assess key qualitative and quantitative factors in determining credit risk. This course is an abridged version of Fundamentals of Corporate Credit taught in Spanish and run exclusively for our clients in Latin America.
- Apply a structured framework to the credit analysis process.
- Assess the role of management in the financial performance of a company.
- Understand financial statements, their structure and composition, and basic accounting concepts and principles.
- Calculate and interpret key ratios used to evaluate the repayment prospects of a company.
- Determine cash movement dynamics and ascertain their importance in the analysis process.
- Summarize the key risks associated with a borrower and communicate them effectively.
- Commercial credit analysts
- Commercial lenders, loan officers, and relationship managers
- Fixed income professionals
- Other financial professionals