Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This one-day course focuses on how to present cases most effectively to credit approvers.
You will learn how best to structure and communicate your case to individuals and committees. The majority of time in this course is dedicated to practice presentations with coaching and feedback.
- Understand the cognitive biases and social influences that impact credit decisions.
- Structure the way you communicate your case.
- Adapt your delivery style for different people and settings.
- Respond credibly and confidently to questions and challenges.
- Practice improving presentations through mock Credit Committee meetings.
- Corporate and commercial bankers
- Credit analysts