Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This one-day public seminar introduces delegates to investigative interviewing in an audit setting. Conducting effective audit meetings adds value to business, prevents reputational damage whilst reducing risk, increasing efficiency along with reinvigorating staff confidence and improving competence.
This course gives participants a level of skill that enables them to confidently conduct audit interviews. This training supports and develops those who conduct audit related interviews founded upon the P.E.A.C.E model of interviewing. This model is acclaimed worldwide as a robust ethical framework within which to conduct any conversation with a purpose.
- Understand, and apply the P.E.A.C.E. interview framework in the workplace
- Understand and use proven, evidence based questioning techniques
- Recognize how memory impacts on audit and compliance outcomes
- Develop proven meeting note-taking methodology
- Assert themselves with confidence and develop reflective practice
- Internal Auditors
- External Auditors
- Audit Managers