Find a Course Near You
Register for the Course
This one-day course helps participants develop their skills of influencing and leading. Participants learn the theory and get to practice these skills so they can apply them effectively and lead others to successful completion of team objectives.
One of the toughest challenges of being a manager is the management of people, including team members, stakeholders and yourself. Successful managers share a common skill of being able to balance their role as contributor with that of team leader. With this course you will gain key skills for influencing and motivating your colleagues and yourself to achieve the team objectives.
- Understand the role of the leader and how it differs from being a contributor.
- Through the use of a memorable, easy to apply behavioral profiling tool, managers will learn their own preferred communication style. They will also learn how they can adapt that style to better manage others.
- Influence others through use of various influencers and power bases, as well as understanding how they are subconsciously influenced themselves.
- Understand key points when the leader can best motivate other team members and how.
- Understand how and what tasks to delegate effectively.
- Understand how to effectively map the different stakeholders that will be interested in the completion of the team's tasks.
- Managers and team leaders across all functions and levels of your organization