Register for the Course
This one-day course introduces the concepts and processes of the primary and secondary equity markets, including a review of IPOs, rights issues, and block trades.
This one-day course uses case studies to introduce the concepts and processes of the primary and secondary equity markets, including IPOs, rights issues, and block trades. In addition, the course reviews listing and documentation issues.
- Understand corporate and investor perspectives on equity exposure.
- Describe the IPO process, including company and investor objectives.
- Interpret differences in stock valuation techniques.
- Understand the secondary market structure, including flash orders, high frequency trading, and dark pools.
- Fixed-income sales professionals
- Investment bankers
- Relationship managers