Register for the Course
This two-day course provides an overview of common derivatives products and the implication of recent regulatory developments on the derivatives market.
As well as providing a broad overview of common derivatives products and their uses, we look at the implications of recent regulatory developments on the derivatives market. This is an introductory-level course, assuming relatively little or no prior knowledge or experience with derivatives. It is the first course in a series focused on debt capital markets and derivatives.
- Understand the principal derivative instruments.
- Use derivatives to manage risk.
- Identify and apply hedging and arbitrage techniques.
- Recognize potential hidden risks in derivatives.
- Fixed-income sales professionals
- Investment bankers
- Relationship managers