Register for the Course
Moody’s Analytics RiskBench solution is an online, global, credit risk data community and data discovery platform that provides in-depth analytics and peer insights. Gain a competitive advantage when analyzing and estimating credit and portfolio risk with customizable dashboards, robust industry benchmarks, and credit risk scores.
- Evaluate and compare commercial and industrial (C&I) portfolio characteristics and credit risk measures against those of relevant peers with interactive dashboards.
- Understand industry and regional credit risk trends and gain insight into how your C&I portfolios compare with those of peers through a granular view into the Credit Research Database (CRD).
- Access historical and forward-looking scores, including probability of default, loss given default, and expected loss, for internal counterparty assessment, loan origination, and benchmarking.
- Produce credit risk measures based on the profile of relevant peers for impairment and provisioning calculations within your C&I portfolio, as required by IFRS9 and CECL.
- Deepen risk assessment within your portfolio by evaluating smaller borrowers or even firms with missing financials.
- Put your portfolio in perspective by comparing its credit risk profile with that of a wider industry.
- Generate peer-based, credit risk measures to fill in gaps in your portfolio assessment.
- Explore untapped markets either by industry or region for a better understanding of credit risks and opportunities.
- Calibrate and validate credit models by leveraging the larger dataset and risk metrics of Moody's Analytics.
- Assess portfolio performance and credit risk with reduced dependency on IT resources.
The RiskBench platform’s unique ability to benchmark and calculate loss estimates for commercial and industrial portfolios stems from Moody’s Analytics proprietary CRD™ (Credit Research Database). Built in partnership with over 80 leading global financial institutions, the CRD is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive financial statement and default databases.
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody’s Analytics provides tools for the most crucial aspects of the expected loss impairment model, with robust solutions to aggregate data, calculate expected credit losses, and derive and report provisions.
Moody's Analytics data visualization and discovery solutions deliver comprehensive, enterprise-wide visibility into risk and finance data.
Moody’s Analytics offers a modular, flexible, and comprehensive IFRS 9 impairment solution that facilitates banks’ efforts to calculate and manage capital set asides for these provisions.